A few weeks back HTC unveiled the HTC 1 MP. This week, HTC officially announced the release of the new HTC 1 MP plus in China. The new M9 is slightly larger than the old one. The M9 Plus features 2 cameras at the back (of 20 MP and 2.1 MP resolutions) and one in front. The 2 back camera concept was first introduced in M8 and the secondary back camera is for providing more depth to the photos. It also has inbuilt fingerprint scanner for paying bills.
Features of HTC One M9 Plus
HTC One M9 Plus is a powerful design with great design and a sturdy metal frame. The specifications of HTC 1 M9 Plus are given below.
- The phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with China Sense.
- It has a very fast chip which is Mediatek MT6795T Octa Core. The chip is clocked to run 2 GHz.
- The phone has a big screen of 5.2 inches. Watching videos and playing games is more exciting on the phone. Internet surfing and usage is also easy.
- The phone has 3GB of RAM, which makes multi-tasking a breeze.
- The 20 MP main front ultra pixels provide great snaps with high details. It is supported by a 2.1 mp camera on the back which can be used to refine further and focus the images.
As of now, the phone will be only available in China in 3 colors. It is available in gunmetal, all gold and silver and gold colors.
The fingerprint scanner is designed for the Asian Alipay Wallet cashless payment system.
Alipay is the most widely used cashless payment system in Asia and people can pay their bills through their cell phone by using the system. Its western counterpart is the Apple Pay system which is used in United States and features in Apple iPhones.
HTC will penetrate deeper in the Chinese cell phone market segment through Alipay.